Entirely too much has happened in the life of Miss Aimee. Some good, some not so good, but I'm still trekking along with my goal to read as many books as I can this year.
This has been my last 4 months in a nutshell...
- Oldest child spent Easter in the hospital (he's fine, we still don't know what was wrong with him).
- Threw a birthday party for the younger child.
- Tore my ACL and had to have reconstructive surgery (still going through therapy).
- My best friend told me that she's having a baby (let the crocheting begin!).
- Another pair of friends announced their engagement (uh-oh...more crocheting necessary).
- I read 14 more books!
- I bought entirely too many books that were on the clearance rack. My husband is beginning to fear that my stuffed shelves are going to break through the floor (I am not so concerned).
So now I'm slowly trying to update things as I get things back on track. And in the mean time, I'll still be reading!